Pages

Friday, July 13, 2007

the cat: day 751


The title on this blog really has nothing to do with my day. I just remember it from a humorous door mat that began that way and I immediately thought of Bernie, a fat grey grumpy cat who was respected by the neighborhood pet community and left alone.

I on the other hand, am a not a fat grey grumpy cat, and I prefer to be alone only on rare occasions. Most of the time, company delights me, good company, and I am satisfied with that.

I don't know why I started a blog. I guess I just wanted more company, good company, to make my 751 normal days more satisfying. I have always loved to write. I know I am not alone in that, too, and that is also satisfying. And I am hoping that others who like to write and like company, good company, will enjoy a blog of normal no point conversations that may bring a bit of satisfaction to other normal 751 days of other normal lives.

I find satisfaction in that.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Thank you, Summer. I feel quite...content, I guess would be the right word. I am excited that you started a blog and am looking forward to reading your "normal" blogs. Love it!